Our beautiful vineyard oasis in the heart of Piemonte
If you thought Italians take food seriously, you should see the Piemontese Italians –wow! Here you don’t eat to live, you live to eat. The region is worldwide known for inventing one of the world’s greatest wines (this is not only in our opinion) Barolo, along with Barbera, Barbaresco, Dolcetto, and of course Prosecco’s more talented colleague Spumante. You might have heard of ”slow food”, this too is a Piemontese concept invented in the area. As if this was not enough, Piemonte is also the home of the Alba truffle, one of the world’s finest truffles.
- 3 x nights in double-room, breakfast included
- Aperitivo (drinks not included) every night before dinner
- 3 x 4-course dinners or à la carte including a selection of wines
- 1 wine tasting of four wines from the district
- 1 picnic lunch or 1-course lunch in the restaurant
- This package is available when staying 3 nights